Friday, January 10, 2014

Tra-Abel En Route: Setting Foot in Paradise

Palawan Day 2: Setting Foot in Paradise

The van trip from PPS to El Nido took us exactly 4.5 hours and the driver was kind enough to drop us off in front of the lodge where my friends are staying. He gave us a calling card for future trips and referral to friends, so here it is:

Kimberly Faith Van Rental
Php500.00 per person
CP# +639066027812/+639099274853 

Since I planned on a different itinerary and I’m on a tight budget, I booked my accommodation at Tay Miloy’s Inn (the cheapest accommodation in town I know of).

Tay Miloy’s Inn
Php300.00 per night good for 2 persons
CP# +639297955756


Tay Miloy’s Inn is perfect for those who are on a tight budget; the room consists of 2 beds, a fan and clean beddings. The bathroom is shared but is always clean and the people are friendly so it’s the perfect place to meet new friends especially if you are travelling alone. On the down side, the floor and walls are not concrete so footsteps and noises can easily be heard and it has limited spaces and reception area. My stay with Tay Miloy’s was nothing but satisfactory, and the one thing I’m most pleased at, were the owners, they were so helpful and friendly that made my tours possible and my stay in El Nido a success!


Upon checking in, I met with my friends for dinner and some street food testing. We came upon Manong BBQ near the Municipal Hall. The isaw (small intestines) was delicious, the sauce is to die for and it’s definitely cheap! So when the time comes that you found yourself short of money, just look for Manong BBQ!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your comments, queries and questions...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this blog with your friends