Friday, June 14, 2013

My First Blogging Experience and the History of Tra-abel

Blogging has never been my forte, I hate, or more truthfully, I am lazy constructing long paragraphs just to put into words the things that are running in my mind. One thing I don’t like about blogging is doing it in English but I have no choice because I want my blog to be of help (in any way possible) not only to my countrymen but also to other nationalities. Ah basta English kasi is the international language keke. And to serve as a waiver, English has never been my strength when I was still studying (so that explains the poor construction of my sentences and sometimes or most of the times wrong grammars you can find here in my blog, LOL).

Blogging for me is a tedious and sensitive job. Tedious because it consumes a lot of your time (and effort, keke) while not getting a financial benefit from it (pero sana in due time, I hope I can earn from it, chos). So yung mga kumikita sa pagbablog ayos ayusin nyo trabaho nyo at least ako kahit pa sabihing pangit ang pagbablog ko masasabi kong hindi naman ako binabayaran para gawin to. Evil laugh ^(00)^ !!.. Sensitive in a way because you have to religiously review every blogs you post because a blogger has the responsibility for every article he posts on his/her blog. I am a fan of the GMANewsTV slogan “Think before you click”.

So much for the introduction, lemme tell you the story of how I got into this blogging thingy. Keke. I was inspired to create my own blog because I want to help other people to have the information they need by sharing with them my travel escapades. So expect helpful articles to be posted on this blog (I hope I can meet your expectations) and amazing photos from my travels. Traveling is one of my passion, maybe it started when I was still in my mother's womb keke, kidding aside, I love traveling because… ahmm.. becauseahmm.. I don’t think I have an answer for that. Traveling for me is like Love, you cannot define it, you don’t have a specific reason for it. You just have to feel it, you just have that feeling that you need to travel, vague and cheesy, but that’s how I really feel.

So when the itch on my feet (not the athlete’s foot due to fungal infection) was already unbearable, I didn’t have enough strength to fight it, the realization dawned on me that traveling is like love, you cannot run away from it, you just have to give in and fall for it. I decided that I need to scratch it (figuratively speaking), that I need to experience it and that I need to do it. And so I asked myself, H-O-W and W-H-E-N?

How???? This was the first question in my head, how can I cater my needs of traveling if being an auditor is
as busy as EDSA (busiest road in the Philippines). How can I find time for my travels? So, with those question circling my head, I weighed my priorities, I tried to find the balance between my work and my passion, I tried to ask myself plenty of times, “if not now, then when?”  I found the answers to these questions deep in my heart. Live your life to the fullest, cliché but so true. We were only given this lifetime, so why not do the things that make you happy and at the same time do the things that make you alive. Work so that you can have the finances to stay alive, and travel so that you can have the life you need. (Work+Travel=Life)

For those who are still making their work a hindrance for them to travel, DON’T!! Consider your work not as a hindrance but a stepping stone for you to travel and experience the world. What are those vacation leaves for if you do not use them to travel? Ayt?  

So that's how this blog was created, it all boiled down to what I was passionately interested in doing and that is TRAVELING!!! (isn’t it obvious, kaya nga travel blog ito eh keke). Tra-abel was derived from my name Abel and from the word Travel. Travel + Abel = Tra-Abel*(00)*

As I said I hate to construct long paragraphs but I guess, with my first blog entry, I already made a novel. Keke. With that, I sincerely hope that I will have plenty of travels this year, and plenty of helpful blogs to post for you guys to read.  Lemme leave you with the words from the NIDO commercial:

Expose…. Explore…. & Experience…!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give your comments, queries and questions...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this blog with your friends